Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Trip

What the kids loved most was seeing the smiles on bubbe's, Savta and Sabas faces and being able to see them in person. They loved playing uno and life. Telling stories and just laughing.

I loved walking along the beach with Jake and picking up shells. And I loved pretend baking with Haley in the sand. And watching them jump in the waves with Savta and Saba. They saw a jellyfish. Glad I wasn't in the water.

We had amazing food. And some great laughs. One moment was Bubbe eating next to jake and turning to Him saying I love you. And Jake without hesitation and saying I love you too. Heart melting.

On the way home they were so quiet and sad and already planning their next trip. So sweet.

Bear was being taken care of nicely by uncle marty. He got to watch a lot of baseball. Marty even took him to a dog park. He was very lucky to get such good attention. He is happy back here but loves marty.

It's nice to have good family and friends.

🌻 Katie Cohen | kate@k8design.com
[ iPhone ]

No comments:

Post a Comment