Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Our kids

Some kids with new iPads play lots and lots of games. What do our kids do....they watch funny baby videos and ooo and aaaa over cute babies and pets on kid YouTube videos. And then just now I asked Haley what she was looking at and she was watching cool things you can do with watermelon. Haha hilarious little children of ours. Love that they have been sitting together giggling watching cute babies playing.

Of course this is after they have come right home and finished their homework without any prompting from me or any argument. How did we get some lucky. They are independent and smart. And most of the time very well behaved. They get their own snacks. Pick up after the dog. Better than they pick up after themselves. And play well. They read lots and things generally come easy to them.

Teen years might be a whole diff story but I'll take what we can get for now and hold onto this while I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment