Tuesday, January 6, 2015

I wish

I wish I was a better writer so I could get across how amazing our conversations and moments are

I wish I could capture how incredible you kids are in words

I wish I could watch you sleep forever

I wish for nothing but the best for you both

I wish for you to never learn hardships or disappointments or lose your innocence.

I wish I would always be able to protect you and keep you safe

I wish I could hold onto that baby smell or that after bath smell always

I wish I could hear those giggles always

I wish that you will remember the good moments and not just the bad

I wish for love and true happiness

I wish for strength and strong will

I wish so much for you both

You have far exceeded my expectations already. The questions you've asked. The things you've learned. I'm amazed every day. From Haley saying 100x5=500 to reading at a 5 th grade level to playing with anyone and accepting everyone to making people always smile to my happy freckled great singing and dancing girl to my reading boy who can strategize and build like no other 5 year old I know. Comprehend more than I understand. Has a great memory. Loved my all and includes everyone he is empathetic and compassionate and used his words well. He can also express his feelings. They are both creative in art and expression. Writing books creating videos and claymation. Lego creativity. Can play with others and on their own. Can pick up sports. Swim. Amazing and go with the flow flexible kids. We got super lucky. And they are pretty cute too

I wish the world for them. Nothing less but the best for them.

I promise to try to be the best mom I can be. I can't promise I won't make mistakes. I can promise I'll be honest and love you unconditionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment