Saturday, March 22, 2014

Future lawyer

I was playing scrabble on my phone and Haley asked with who. I said Jonathan. She said your ex boyfriend. I'm telling daddy. I said first he's not my ex. He's an old friend. Second off if he was daddy wouldn't care he got the girl and my ex and I are friends. Third we don't need to talk about my past relationships. She responds because you dumped him. I have no clue where she gets her language. Kids at school? Movies? I said no we just became friends and grew apart. She said you broke his heart. She asked if if was because of daddy or what. Hilarious kiddo I'm not going there. I can't believe my daughter who is 6 can so easily talk me into a corner. Future lawyer. Wow am I in trouble. I get flustered so easily and break from this little girl how am I going to be when she's 16. I better toughen up. And why is she asking about my ex and should she even know his name. Crazy. But hilarious. The conversations with these kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment