I feel like its my job to try to make my kids happy. Maybe I try to hard and spoil them. But today seeing the disappointment in both my kids eyes was heartbreaking. We went to the pet store for our normal holding of the guinea pigs since we aren't able to have them. There was a new girl there. She said its law that they wouldn't let and couldn't let kids under 18 hold them. I asked how do kids know if they want to buy the pet. She said I could talk to manager. I said that we've been here numerous times and this is the first time we've been told we couldn't hold the guides pigs. He said that its the law we can't. Weird. Fishy. We've been there maybe 15 - 20 times. Jake was so sad.
Katie Cohen | kate@k8design.com
[ iPhone ]
Friday, July 12, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment