Monday we went to the aquarium with some friends. No camp anymore and real summer vacation time.
Jake and Haley made wishes in the big fish fountain right outside of the aquarium. Jake wished to go to Disney soon. Super sweet. Haley wished for Mimi and papa to be her parents. I'm glad she adores all her grandparents so much. It's so cute. We will see what happens after a long weekend visit. When we go on a little trip to celebrate our anniversary and Mimi and papa will watch them.
I still have hives and I'm still seeing doctors. Still clueless
On a good note. Kids new allergist is awesome. Haley is going to start a food challenge soon for soy and almonds. She might be able to have some tree nuts. Jake is still a little high and they are hoping he will grow out of it more in a few years. So still nuts and sesame and chickpeas and staying away from soy. :( but its good that she's being so careful.
Tuesday, July 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment