Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Mixed emotions

Yesterday haley went to the nurse feeling sick. It's hard to tell if it's the virus going around or a reaction. The nurse takes her temp and no temp and sends her on her way.

I find out after school when she tells me. This is upsetting to me. We talk about being very clear and loud if we think it's a reaction. She said she wasn't sure.

After dinner her stomach hurt more. There is lots of wailing. Hard to not be super worried and debate about the epi pen or to laugh at her for being dramatic. You don't want to make the wrong decision. It's scary. And traumatic.

She gets stuff out of her system and calms down and falls asleep finally.

Bear licks her to make sure she's ok. She wakes and asks if she slept. Then asks if she's awake. Yes you are awake honey. And yes you were sleeping. She said ok I want to go back to my bed. I walked her to her bed. She put her face in the bowl and said am I still awake. I said no you are asleep. Good night.

Poor thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment