Tuesday, July 12, 2016
It's almost midnight
And you will be 9 years old. I remember before you were born I was up late making rice because I was hungry and having pains. Probably was in labor. I was so excited to meet you I couldn't sleep. I just wanted to hold you. And now 9 years have gone by. You've grown up to be everything and so much more than I could have imagined. I'm so proud of you. You are smart, funny, creative, beautiful...I love that you can laugh at yourself and joke around but also know when to be serious. You are an amazing singer and dancer and so talented. You are thoughtful and kind to others. You don't let little stuff bother you. I admire you so much. You stick up for yourself but in a nicer way than I ever have. If I was a more eloquent writer I could put all my feelings into better words. But know that you are loved so much and by so many. I'm so lucky to be your mom. I've grown so much and learned so much from being your mother. I love laughing with you every day. I love your cuddles and love our talks. I hope you will always feel you can talk to me and laugh or cry with me. I will always be here for you. In one way or another. You will always be my baby girl even as you grow older. Our first daughter. Our first kid. Perfection. Happy birthday Haley. We love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment