Went to science and industry with Haleys third grade class. Three classes squeezed on one bus. From 9 am to 230 we were gone. Long fun day. Even when I'm not feeling 100% I still try to be there for you guys.
So great to see Haley sit with her friends. On the way there she sat with two friends and I sat with her friend Tylar. We had a lovely talk about Harry Potter and watched videos of Haley dancing as a kid. So fun. Her friends are so nice to entertain me and chat.
It was pouring out. We had a great group of four girls with tons of energy. We had a scavenger hunt. Had to find simple machines. We had from 10-1 with a quick lunch to see what we could. So glad we come a lot with you guys so I knew the layout and we could run. Literally run. Every where. Haley lucy Anna and ren were so cute. Taking pics, holding hands, running every where. It was fun. We found pulleys, levers, axles and wedges throughout the museum. We were wiped. On the way back I sat with one of my old Girl Scouts Ava. Had a nice chat and she gave me some book recommendations.
Jake and I hung out after school with some fifth graders while Haley went on a play date. And these nice boys gave us a lesson on the Rubik's cube that we are all obsessed with and is all the rage at school. Hilarious. I got two rows complete and a side then messed it up. I'm getting there on learning the algorithms so I can teach you Jake.
Yesterday I went to a new urologist. Been having pain since Disney (and really three years) but figuring out what is going on. Kidney stones. Cysts. Other infections. The kids and mike have been amazing. Haley and Jake - you guys have been making your own healthy lunches. This morning Haley cut cucumbers. So now I've had ultra sounds and tests and waiting for more tests. Getting catscans soon and hopefully some more answers. So far the docs just say ibuprofen for pain. Mornings are the worst but it's hard to complain when we have fun Purim carnivals. Bike rides to get shakes. Rubik's cubes to solve. Even laundry and bear pooping in the house :) he has been good. Only an accident here or there and usually it's because we've messed up his schedule
Tonight we gave him a bath and all crammed into one bathroom to bathe and dry him off and blow dry him and brush him. Definitely not deprived. None of us are. We are all very lucky.
So excited our hamantashen turned out and are going quickly. Finally have a good recipe.
What else. I feel like I'm behind and rambling
Elliot is walking. Samuel has teeth and is sitting. We will see them for Passover. It's been since thanksgiving. Miss them. Probably won't see them again for awhile since our summer is booked.
Sitting typing with my thumbs watching you two sleep. It's peaceful. I'm up too late finishing a project for a wedding and engagement party so I can play tomorrow for your day off. Monkey island and a movie. With friends. Yay. Always scheduling. :)
Pics to come of Haley and Jakes tie dye creations they are drying.
Friday, March 25, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment