Friday, March 6, 2015

Remember mommy

I don't take many photos of me. I don't like being in them. I like taking them. I love capturing you guys and our moments. I assume you know im there having fun and laughing. But then I realize when you grow older and I'm not around you won't have much to look back on. I'll try to be better about photos. To get us all. To capture us. And dad too. You two are my focus in case you can't tell. But I'm trying. I want you to remember me like this. Happy and young. And not the old woman who criticizes you for how you deal with your kids or drive the car or organize or don't organize your fridge or house :) I want you to remember the puddle jumping. The funny stories. The play dates. The adventure. The cuddles. The talks. The laughs. Even the tears. ;) I am trying to be in more photos :) and I'll even try to smile more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment