Friday, June 6, 2014
How
How are my babies going to be in kindergarten and second grade. The ones that I would lie on the floor and play with and giggle. Watch them for hours mesmerized by their giggles and ability to role over or make coo noises. Hold them in my arms or in my lap. Let them sleep on my chest. Now they are spelling. Reading. Riding bikes. Scooters. Playing guitar. Swimming. Doing art work. Singing. Making so many choices on their own. They are their own people. I'm so proud of them. But part of me wants them to be around me. To need their mommy to help them out or just be there. I miss that. I don't mean to dress them and wipe them etc I just feel that this is a new stage. A stage where they will be away from me more and at school. Where I'm not the main influence. I don't get to see every smile. Or hear every laugh. I can't protect them all the time. I hope we've taught them how to make good decisions and be good people. I love my babies. Yes always my babies. No matter how old they get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment