Over a year ago we found out we were pregnant. We were super excited. It wasn't planned it happened and I couldn't have been happier. I love our kids and I love being a mom. I felt like this is it our family could be complete now. Well after 9 weeks a year ago from tomorrow I went in for a procedure because there was no longer a heartbeat :( I was sad. Did we not want this baby bad enough did I not take the right vitamins. Etc. We could have a four month old baby now. They could be sleeping thru the night now. Eating solids soon. Growing bigger. But I have this emptiness. I wanted this. I wanted a family of five. It was a sad loss. It's been a hard year. I've enjoyed time
With my kids more. I've tried
Harder to be a better mom. I've held those laughter noises and tickles and cuddles as long as I could. I've held onto the good moments. We've had a great year as a family
Even tho I've been sad and sick. They've been great. They've helped me. They've taught me to laugh. Smile. Be kind to others. My little role models.
Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment