Thursday, January 3, 2013

Visit with mckee

Can't remember if I blogged about marty our big tall friend who visited. Our kids call him big friend because he's like 6'3" and to our little kids that's a giant.

He came to visit Friday after our first trip to chuck e cheese. They climbed and were super hyper crazy kids for marty. Then I decided to brave it at the fancy restaurant where kids don't usually go so we could get yummy steak. Against mike and mckee's thinking we went. I told them to be good and brought coloring books. I was nervous and also mentioned that we would leave if they were bad. But they were very good and even two wait staffers said they were. We had a 50/50 chance.

Saturday they wanted to go to zoo and chuck e cheese. We decided to go to chuck e cheese because it was so cold. Jake said he was not going to have fun. I knew better so when we got there he had a miserable time running around getting tickets and showing Mckee the chuck e cheese robot. He was laughing and smiling he was so miserable. Then we went to lunch and jake said wasn't going to eat because it wasn't chipotle. But he enjoyed his Taco Bell.

Then we had christmukkah.

Then we played the next morning. They devoured their bacon. And I can't remember the rest. They were sad to see him leave. And especially because jake was set on having mckee hold the disco ball.

Oh yea Friday night mckee witnessed both kids peeing at the same time I guess at the same potty. I have not seen this though. But I am sure they would try something scary like that. I'm hoping it doesn't happen again and I'm truly sorry mckee had to witness that but was glad it wasn't me.

1 comment:

  1. They were having so much fun peeing at the same time. Then J wiped his peepee on H's vest.

    ReplyDelete