Playing with water never gets old for these two. After scrubbing jakes face off from playing tiger. They went outside to get more wet. They were digging for worms and decided to get drenched. Jake some how ended up showing off his muscles as he put it. Don't worry that is a watering can not gas can. It is from 'cars' so it's shaped like a gas can. Don't want anyone to think I'm letting them play with gas and fire. Even though they did have beans for lunch at taco bell. That's enough gas for me.
I'm having problems going to bed tonight. My babies are growing up so fast. I'm being the freaky mom and watching them sleep. We still do our 'code' with the blankets. But I still like to watch them peacefully lying in bed. Even though they snore. But I'm not having to shout or repeat myself ten times. I can reflect on the day the years on how much fun we've had. How
I wish they didn't have to go to school. How I don't want to share them. How I hear moms say all the time they couldn't wait til school started. But secretly or I guess not so secretly - I love being a mom. I love playing and being with them all day. Knowing what they are doing almost every second or where they are. Even if they do
Draw on themselves that one second I'm not looking or pouring water every where. Or driving me crazy. Or embarrassing me by shouting penis super loud. I love them and I love being a mom
I'm selfish and want to
Keep them to myself.
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment