Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Awesome creative play
Kids are so amazing and imaginative. Jake has pretended to ask his pretend king father to marry and spend forever with Haley. Who is a princess. And they want to marry. He gets permission after convincing his imaginary father that he is madly in love with her and will take care of her. Then he proposes and get down on one knee. Then Haley shrieks and says yes but she has to ask her mom. Who eventually says yes. Then I become the officiant for some reason I don't get to play the parents. So I marry them. And make them promise to share everything and take turns forever and they both said I do and are now living in their home. Which is our castle in the backyard with an awesome slide. They are so creative and do this all with out explaining to one another what is going on. Great improv acting. Love watching it. Now he's asking her to let down her hair. And she's saying she's not ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment