You are truly amazing. Travel well. Playful and friendly. I love that no matter how tired you are you still make everyone smile. You are both cuddly and kind. I love watching you with savta Saba and Bubbe. They do love you so. Swimming in the rain you were such good sports. And even when mommy dropped her camera in the pool and had a little breakdown you were calm when she had to run to target to relax.
Watching you make pizzas and play with the train set - jumping on the bed - just having a great time is just so wonderful and makes us know how lucky we are.
We watched tangled tonight and Haley you belt out the songs and act out the scenes and make it even more fun to watch the movie. I would not want to watch a movie any other way than with Jake cuddling in my arms the way he does.
Right now I'm watching you both fall asleep sharing a bed split by a swim noodle (as divider of enemy lines) and you two are so precious. You both were talking in your own language together and petting each others heads. Love just watching you both and spending time together.
Thank you for being you and being amazing. You both amaze me every day.
Love you. Mommy
[iPhone]
No comments:
Post a Comment